Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(OT) thanks to Chinafoot!

Options
  • 23-02-2010 11:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

For thinking of pushing a forum, didn't even occur to me, nice to have a little corner of Boards i can get my Gleek on :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

(honourable mention to Rebel_Girl_15 + all who supported the forum...and Basquille, i know alot of mods supported the idea)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

thanks Chinafoot - I didn't even know a forum request thingy existed before you started the Glee one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lol, how sweet.

Someone else would have proposed it sooner or later :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lol, how sweet.

Someone else would have proposed it sooner or later :)

I'm glad you did! Can indulge my need for Glee in here! Especially since my OH hates it so I've nobody to chat to about it at home :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

+1. It would never have occured to me to ask nor would I have known how to do it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement