Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing Airsoft Accesories.

Options
  • 23-02-2010 5:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi, Maby somebody can help. I haven't been following airsoft much for the last year or so and i'm geting back into it now. I was just wondering what the situation is with regard to importing airsoft accesories.

I know with the new legislation that you can't import AEG's and pistols anymore but whats the story with accesories. i.e. Grips, Scopes, Eo-techs, silencers and the like. Have my mind made up on a new aeg from an irish retailer but i've also been on ebay and some of the hong kong based sites looking at Eo-techs. Some realy good prices, but will it get siezed by customs.

Anybody know what the deal is or has anbody imported recently?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BRAVO420

Ok got an answer to my question in another thread so if a moderator finds this thread feel free to delete.

Advertisement