Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the "Dame Tavern" ?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭

Frontline just had a reasonably-humourous spoof on Willie O'Dea's exit, and as he said something about writing Avatar "set in Limerick", they cut to a shot of him outside this establishment.

I presume this was RTE taking a shortcut, hoping no-one would notice ? ;)

Or was it meant to be "fictional" too ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭lasno

Its just off Dame Street Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

lasno wrote: »
    Its just off Dame Street Dublin!

Thought as much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PeteSanchez

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Thought as much.

So what :rolleyes:
    You want them to come all the way down here just to film a 2 minute genuinely funny skit..?
    And bare in mind the bold Wille spends as much time up there as he does down here. Maybe he was being "interviewed" in the city he works in..??!!

Christ will ye get a grip :cool:

"I can blow up Head Shops with me brain" :D

Seriously though Liam.........whats your point?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

PeteShancez is a loose cannon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭PeteSanchez

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    PeteShancez is a loose cannon.

loose-cannon-logo.jpg Ya baby Ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

And bare in mind the bold Wille spends as much time up there as he does down here. Maybe he was being "interviewed" in the city he works in..??!!

They introduced that clip by saying that his film script was set in Limerick.
    Seriously though Liam.........whats your point?!!

Was just asking.....it was a minor production blip (it would have been easy to not show a premises, and no - I wouldn't have expected them to travel to Limerick for it)

Like I said, nothing major - was just asking.

Advertisement