Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an AEG for 100 or less

Options
  • 22-02-2010 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hello. I am looking for an AEG for under E100.

I will listen to any offers, once it's not an M4, or a sniper (DO NOT OFFER ME A STEYR SSG 69 P2 please).
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

hey mate,
    ive got an asg mp5 a5 there,
    comes with 2 hi caps and an 8.4.
    it fires at .98.
    ill give it to ya for 90.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    hey mate,
    ive got an asg mp5 a5 there,
    comes with 2 hi caps and an 8.4.
    it fires at .98.
    ill give it to ya for 90.

Would you take 80? And where about in this island are you? if you don't mind me asking

And, is there any chance of a pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

im in dublin.
    how about we meet half way on the price, 85 and its your
    where you based?

ill post a pic in a bit

85 sounds just right. I myself am in the newbridge/naas area of Kildare. Would you be down this end anytime soon? Would ideally love to sort collection/delivery before sunday, as I am going skirmishing (MAZ) and would like to try it out.

Take your time with the pics, as I have to log off now. Will see them in the morn.

Ort, would there be any way of posting it? If there was, I would have no problem giving you 100 for it to be express post.

• Advertisement

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

I have a G36C for sale for 120 euros cant let it go for any cheaper tho

philly50 wrote: »
    I have a G36C for sale for 120 euros cant let it go for any cheaper tho

Would you post for that price?

where are ye based?

Allenwood, Co.Kildare. You?

• Advertisement

My bro has it and he lives not to far from prosperous and he could meet up with you for me

That would be ideal.

Just a few questions..
    Any chance of pics? What does it come with? And any chance of meeting up on saturday, as I am skirmishing on the sunday and would like a new toy :D

it has one clip,no box as i got rid of,wasnt thinking,my bro cud meet up between 3 and 4 tomorrow as he is going away for the weekend

as for pics sorry dont have it on my camera,but its the one of Eirsoft.ie

Well, I am actually in school tomorow. Would there be any chance he could drop it at my house, and my dad will give him the money?

and any chance leaving it at 100 since it doesn't come with the charger? And then you still get a bit from Jebus's price;)

it comes with the standard charger,and has to be 120 euro's lad sorry wouldnt go any lower as another lad is possibly interested for 120 as well,what time do u finish school as he cud meet u at the garage in allenwood b4 he heads of

it comes with the standard charger,and has to be 120 euro's lad sorry wouldnt go any lower as another lad is possibly interested for 120 as well,what time do u finish school as he cud meet u at the garage in allenwood b4 he heads of

Fair enough. 120 it is

I will actually be doing after school study, and wont be home until 730 if thats any good to him?

If not, I will se if my da can meet him at the garage

cud u be there at the garage at 7:30/7:45 (no later),as he is not heading of till 8,and u wud hav it for the weekend,he will charge it for u

cud u be there at the garage at 7:30/7:45 (no later),as he is not heading of till 8,and u wud hav it for the weekend,he will charge it for u

I will be at the garage no problem. And there is no need to charge it, as all I would do is discharge and charge again with mine:p

I will have to log off now, but in case of any hassle tomorow, I'll PM you my #

Thanks, and I will see your brother tomorow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

JG Ak Spetz 120?

• Advertisement

JG Ak Spetz 120?

Sorry, got the G36, so I am sorted for the moment. Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭seanoff

Would you be interested in a AGM M4

Advertisement