Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organiser needed to run a party night tourney

Options
  • 22-02-2010 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I've been asked by Roscommon GAA to run a party night tournment for the squad and commitee down in Cork on the w.end of the 23rd/24th April. They are going down as part of a w.end away thing.

Unfortunately I'm unavailable to run it for them due to other booking that w.end, so I told them that I would get a suitable organiser to run it for them if that was ok, which it is.

So basically anyone who's interested in this PM me and I'll give more details.

The tournament itself will be free for the players/committee (as they will award their own prizes on the night)....just a bit of fun. So the fee for the organiser can be discussed with the board if you intend doing it. I was told that if I was doing it, I'd be put up for the night in whatever hotel the players are staying at and also paid for the service. So I presume that would still apply to whoever ends up doing it.

Obviously, I would appeal more to a Cork/Kerry based organiser etc.

Anyways, pm me if your interested.

Carlo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,892 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

I thought they played pool on these bonding weekends?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

I thought they played pool on these bonding weekends?

I thought snooker!

Got this sorted anyways guys. Cheers.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 taxijohn33

can you text me your phone number to 0872021784

Advertisement