Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is this item?

Options
  • 22-02-2010 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

hey all
    i was watching a video on youtube and i saw this cloak or item which reduces your fall and pulls out a parachute, i thought it was the parachute cloak so i made that and when i used it no parachute?:confused:

heres a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm03136FTI4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Sgt.pepper

ahhh damn
    its the first one,it requires 350 eng i only got 230):
    thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

There are similar items available too if you don't have engineering. There is one in Terakor forest, you gain reputation with a faction and get a cloak that decreases your speed for a while. I forget the name of it though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

There are similar items available too if you don't have engineering. There is one in Terakor forest, you gain reputation with a faction and get a cloak that decreases your speed for a while. I forget the name of it though :(

Skyguard's Drape and Skywitch's Drape?

Although, given that you say you're an engineer Sgt.pepper, I'd say stick with that and get the parachute 'enchant'. All the other cool stuff from Engineering (e.g. Nitro Boosts) easily makes up for the cost (if you're buying the materials) and it'd probably still be easier to skill up than getting Sha'tari Skyguard rep :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I gotta get me one of these! :D
    I was going to post a thread asking for slow fall type items for non-engi/mages looks like this is exactly what I've been looking for. I used to have great fun with my engi hunter, Cliff + Disengage + Parachute Cloak = Weeee!!1!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Im actually up for farming rep too... :P

Advertisement