Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikko Stirling Platinum Nite-Eater 6-24x56 AG IR

Options
  • 22-02-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭

Selling this scope for my son. Perfect condition, complete with sun shade, attachable big focus wheel, boxed. 30mm tube.

€125 + postage or collect.

Features: Grade A lenses. Fully multi- coated lenses with MICROLUX ETE coatings. One pece body for strength, rigidity and improved accuracy. Saddle parallax adjustment from 10m to infinity. More practical than older objective lens adjustments. Stylish 'built in' sunshade. Fast Focus eyepiece. Waterproof and each scope is tested to 1.5m. Shock tested more than 200 times to the equivalent of 240Kg.

nikko_niteeater_62456agir_big.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭fiestaman

pm sent. will you give me first choice please when you get my pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭clivej

fiestaman wrote: »
    pm sent. will you give me first choice please when you get my pm.

Yes but be quick as money talks quicker than "first choice" or "first dibs". :eek:

This scope is a steal at that price.

is it in very good condition? any marks on it. pm me your number

clivej wrote: »
    Selling this scope for my son. Perfect condition, complete with sun shade, attachable big focus wheel, boxed. 30mm tube.
    fiestaman wrote: »
    is it in very good condition? any marks on it. pm me your number

fiesta man (i had a 2 ford cortina's )

As quoted above the scope is in perfect condition but of course it has been used and as so is not new but that aside it is tip top.

clive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

clivej wrote: »

€125 + postage or collect.

Features: Grade A lenses. Fully multi- coated lenses with MICROLUX ETE coatings. One pece body for strength, rigidity and improved accuracy. Saddle parallax adjustment from 10m to infinity. More practical than older objective lens adjustments. Stylish 'built in' sunshade. Fast Focus eyepiece. Waterproof and each scope is tested to 1.5m. Shock tested more than 200 times to the equivalent of 240Kg.

nikko_niteeater_62456agir_big.jpg

Ill take it if still for sale PM sent

• Advertisement

Now sold

Thanks fiestaman you got a good deal as with all the stuff i sell. :D

Pleasure doing business;)

Advertisement