Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portico Quartet

Options
  • 22-02-2010 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Saw them for the second time on Saturday night. Dublin gig was sold out so had to trek down to Newbridge and then crawl back to Dublin in the snow.
    Totally worth it though. Great gig from a great band. The electronics add a nice edge to their sound and they've come on a lot since I saw them in Whelan's in 2008.
    Anyone else seen them on this tour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭WhitestBoyAlive

I've never heard of this band when you posted this but checked them out. My word! They're ridiously good. Got Isla and been spotifing knee deep

I'm kicking myself i didn't get to see them now.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Went to see them in the university in Galway. Superb! Got their albums which are ridiculously good. Had a long spin in my van today and listened to them full whack. I didn't want to stop driving!

Advertisement