Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Needed - Midlands Area (rock/metal / covers/originals)

Options
  • 22-02-2010 4:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Bassist required to join an up and coming band of a Hard Rock/Metal genre, which include covering bands such as Anthrax, Metallica, Dio, Guns ‘n’ Roses, Papa Roach, CKY, 36 Crazyfists, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc..

*The band have a numerous amount of original tracks wrote and are looking to evolve into a more original based band over time.

The band is based in the midlands area (Offaly), Transport would be great, also a minimum of 2-3 years experience nessicery, knowledge of writing riffs/composing songs would be a major help. (also if you could sing it would be pretty cool)

There are videos on youtube of a few original tracks recorded by one of the band members, songs are entitled ‘A Thousand Tears’ & ‘Just As You Were’

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeadrushTheory

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi Kip,

First off welcome to Boards! Secondly please don't post the same topic in multiple forums, it's considered spamming. I've deleted your other thread from the Rock & Metal forum as this is the most suitable forum for what you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Kip..

Malice_ wrote: »
    Hi Kip,

First off welcome to Boards! Secondly please don't post the same topic in multiple forums, it's considered spamming. I've deleted your other thread from the Rock & Metal forum as this is the most suitable forum for what you're looking for.

hey, didn't know that was classed as spamming. although i though it'd make more sense the way i did it as its a Rock/Metal musician im lookin for..

p.s i dont suppose there was any replys to my forum you deleted:D??

Advertisement