Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brittany - i'm loving her!

Options
  • 21-02-2010 11:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

The blonde airhead cherio is woefully underrated and sadly under used, she's had some corker lines!....maybe the duck is in the hat? :D

I really like her, she's always in the background but she's a very good dancer and always puts in the most effort, you'll see she tries alot harder then the others!

Keep an eye on her, one to watch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Yeah she's great for the one liners

"Take what away?..."

I'd say she's a pro dancer, but dont think she'll be doin any singin roles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I also love her, my favourite is
    when Miss Pilsbury replaces will for regionals and she says that'e the lady who talked to her when she was keeping that bird in her office!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

watna wrote: »
    I also love her, my favourite is
    when Miss Pilsbury replaces will for regionals and she says that'e the lady who talked to her when she was keeping that bird in her locker!

Fixed that!

Also love
    So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head around and pretend like you're spazzing and stuff."

&
    Santana: Sex is not dating. Brittany: If it was, Santana and I would be dating.

&
    Where's Quinn?(Rachel wondered.) Probably down at the mall looking for elastic waist pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,895 ✭✭✭✭Stark

"The square root of 4 is rainbows". (Though technically that's a Kurt quote).

So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head around and pretend like you're spazzing and stuff."

"It's like cool epilepsy"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I LOVE Brittany! She says everything in such a deadpan way it makes me crack up every time. She's also a fab dancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

She is a fantastic dancer- there are lots of videos of her on youtube. The one where she danced with Beyonce at the AMAs is pretty cool:

She was also on that So You Think You Can Dance show and got eliminated- I'd say she was better off!

Gauge wrote: »
    The one where she danced with Beyonce at the AMAs is pretty cool
    Did that in an episode too

cracker

Advertisement