Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sue's famous quotes

Options
  • 21-02-2010 11:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

She really does get the best lines, give us some examples! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

'Without a championship, I'll lose my endorsements, and without those endorsements, I won't be able to buy my hovercraft'

'Every time I try to destroy that club, it comes back strong than some sexually ambiguous horror movie villain.'

'I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office'

and so so many more :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

There was one about her in Panama....what was that?, or her segments on how Sue "C's" it! :-)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Even her facebook page has some great one liners
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sue-Sylvester-GLEE/80446689266

"I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picturing birds laying sulforous eggs in there and i find it disgusting"

"If I have a pregnant girl doing a handspring into a double layout, the judges aren't going to admire her impeccable form, they're going to be wondering if the centrifugal force is going to make the baby's head start crowning"

"Sue: We're gonna bring this club down.
    Quinn: And I'm gonna get my boyfriend back.
    Sue: I don't care so much about that."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

There was one about her in Panama....what was that?, or her segments on how Sue "C's" it! :-)

Was it this one

“I’m going to head down to my condo in Boca, brown up a bit, get myself back into fighting shape"

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,913 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

"That was the most offensive thing I've seen in 20 years of teaching — and that includes an elementary school production of Hair."

is my favourite!

"There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day they will. And that's how Sue C's it."

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,913 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I love Sue's Corner!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

"If I have a pregnant girl doing a handspring into a double layout, the judges aren't going to admire her impeccable form, they're going to be wondering if the centrifugal force is going to make the baby's head start crowning"

^ I love that one!

Sue: "Let me put it to you this way. If it's not a full blown affair, well it's certainly heading in that direction. You need a machete to cut through the haze of lust that surrounds them. "
    Terri: "Oh God. What am I going to do? "
    Sue: "I think you should both pack up and move out of the district. Unless you want to lose your man to a mentally ill ginger pygmy with eyes like a bushbaby.

"You think this is hard? Try living with Hepatitis! THAT'S hard!"

"Should they learn Spanish? Sure, if they wanna become dishwashers and gardeners."

"This is what we call a total disaster, ladies. I'm going to have to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure. And it's stinking up my office!"

Will: "Are you threatening me?" Sue: "Threatening you? Oh no, no, no, no. Giving you a chance to compromise yourself? You betcha! Let's break it down. You want to be creative, you want to be in the spotlight. Face it. You want to be me! So here's the deal. You do with your depressing little group of kids what I did with my wealthy, elderly mother. Euthanize it! It's time, and I'll be happy to offer you a job as my second assistant on Cheerios. You can fetch me Gatorade, launder my soiled delicates. It'd be very rewarding work for you."

She has a couple of "hard" ones

"You think this is hard? Try being waterboarded, that's hard!"

"You think this is hard? Try filling your own cavity, that's hard!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

<3 Sue.

"You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian"

"Get out of my office... if you can manage squeezing through the door without your water breaking all over the carpet"

Sue: Iron tablet? It keeps your strength up when you menstruate.
    Will: I don't menstruate.
    Sue: Neither do I.

"I always thought the desire to procreate showed deep personal weakness"

"I empower my Cheerios to live in fear by creating an environment of irrational, random terror"

"I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

"I'm not like the rest of you hippies, caring about the kids feelings, as if they're real."

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hotaru wrote: »
    "I always thought the desire to procreate showed deep personal weakness"

I actually agree with her in this one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Sue: Get ready for the ride of your life Will Schuester. You're about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination horror!

Sue: All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.

Sue: You think this was hard? Try auditioning for Baywatch and being told they're going in another direction. That was hard.

''I am going to create an environment so toxic no one will want to be part of that club. Like the time I sold my house to a nice young couple and salted the earth in the backyard so that nothing could grow there for 100 years. Know why I did that? Because they tried to get me to pay their closing costs.''

''Me, I never wanted kids — don't have the time, don't have the uterus.''

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Best character ever :D

Sue: Iron tablet? It keeps your strength up when you menstruate.
    Will: I don't menstruate.
    Sue: Neither do I.

I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help but picture little birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and it disgusts me.

I, for one, think intimacy has no place in a marriage. Walked in on my parents once and it was like seeing two walruses wrestling.

Here I am, about to turn 30...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Yay!! Glee Forum!!:D
    Sue definitely has the best lines in the show...hilarious and witty!

"We're dealing with children, they need to be terrified, it's like mothers milk to them - without it their bones won't grow properly."

Will: McKinley needs ramps.
    Sue:No way. Those are what I call lazy-makers. They discourage our able-bodied students from getting their proper exercise by using the stairs!

"When Sandy said that he wanted to write himself in as Cleopatra, I was aroused, then furious."

"Sometimes people ask me, "Sue, how come you're so sensitive to minorities?" Well, I'll tell you why. Because I know firsthand how hard it is to struggle as a minority in America today. I'm 1/16th Comanche Indian. In fact, I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one."

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Here I am, about to turn 30...

That was a great one :D

"You know there’s a question I get asked a lot - whether I’m accepting an honorary doctorate or performing a citizen’s arrest, people ask me, “Sue, what’s your secret?” Well I’ll tell you my secret western Ohio - Sue Silvester’s not afraid to shake things up. You know I’m tired of hearing people complain “I’m riddled with this disease” or “I was in that tsunami”. To them I say - shake it up a bit! Get out of your box! Even if that box happens to be where you’re living. I’ll often yell at homeless people - “Hey! How’s that homelessness working out for ya! Give not being homeless a try, huh?”

These are a few from her FB page, dunno how many have seen them put up as statuses

"Sue Sylvester is forming an exploratory committee about a potential run for the White House on the "Annex Canada" ticket."

"I'm going to stop carrying photo ID. By now, people should know who I am."

"I'm thankful for bamboo's durability and resistance to splintering, making my ‘discipline cane’ the perfect teaching tool."

• Advertisement

She's got a FB page and I didn't know about it ????????

Toots* wrote: »
    She's got a FB page and I didn't know about it ????????

http://www.facebook.com/SueSylvesterGLEE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

'Santana! Wheels! Gay kid! Asian! Other Asian! Aretha! Shaft'

'You are about to board the Sue Sylvester Express. Destination: Horror.'

'You wouldn't even know if your glee club was using your office to breed rabbit for pets or for food. You know why? You're too busy chasing tail and loading your hair was enormous amounts of product. I mean today it just looks like you put lard in it!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I saw his on her facebook page and lolled

Tonight marks the debut of my rock n' roll bell choir, "Rape Whistle". :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 desper8hsewife

"While they were in there, I told them to go ahead and yank out those tear ducts. Wasn't using them."

love sue!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 TheMaryMc

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »

Good work! I enjoyed this so ta for putting it together. Whenever I go in to Youtube to play any of the Glee performances I can't get them cos they're protected or something - how did you get these?

Advertisement