Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hats for big head...help!!!

Options
  • 21-02-2010 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Can anyone give me advice on where I can get hats made? I have a big head in that the circumference of where hats sit is larger than 'normal' but hats look really good on me, its just that its impossible to find any that fit.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Try John Shelvin Cows Lane Designs - Essex Street Dublin. He will make oneup for you.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

I have the same problem. You could go to etsy.com and do a search under "custom hat." There are numerous sellers who offer this. I had a newsboy hat made and it fits perfectly. She sent me a link to the company who makes her yarn, so I was able to pick out the exact shade I wanted. The hat with shipping was only around $25.

Advertisement