Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Correction detail

Options
  • 21-02-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Who can you recommend for a correction detail on a 2002 car?
    Its fairly bad but a nice car so would like to get it right, and don't want to go to the body shop

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

You are aware a detailer isn't a miracle worker?

If there is very deep marks, it may not be fixed by detailing, it may need paint!

Where are you located an how much are you willing to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Have a look at the Traders section of Vagdrivers.net, few lads doing it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭carmad

eeloe wrote: »
    You are aware a detailer isn't a miracle worker?

If there is very deep marks, it may not be fixed by detailing, it may need paint!

Where are you located an how much are you willing to spend?

Yep aware of that, I'm in Dublin. Not sure of my budget, whats the going rate?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

carmad wrote: »
    Yep aware of that, I'm in Dublin. Not sure of my budget, whats the going rate?

Depending on the size of the car, I'd imagine a full detail could be got between 3 and 400 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

contact andy at detailer.ie or
    brian at spiritdetailing.com
    both very good at this stuff
    think a full detail is about 300 lids but dont hold me to that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

detailer.ie looks like they do top-notch work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

I don't understand Detailer.ie's pricing, Paint Correction Detailing is from €275, yet when you click Book Now, it says from €375?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

sean1141 wrote: »
    brian at spiritdetailing.com

I highly recommend Brian, i've had my car detailed by him. His work and attention to detail is second to none.

Advertisement