Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glee 'clones' on the way?

Options
  • 21-02-2010 4:58pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

With the success of Glee surely there will be copycat shows?...there is an upcoming show on ABC Family called "Huge" which is being described as Ugly Betty meets Glee....but set in fat camp :)

I suspect we'll see more Glee/musical shows...maybe the tv reboot of Fame will come about?, heaven forbid - HSM: the tv series :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

With the success of Glee surely there will be copycat shows?...there is an upcoming show on ABC Family called "Huge" which is being described as Ugly Betty meets Glee....but set in fat camp :)

I suspect we'll see more Glee/musical shows...maybe the tv reboot of Fame will come about?, heaven forbid - HSM: the tv series :eek:

I'd love Fame to come back, but I didn't like the version of Fame in the new movie :mad:

They'll probably try to do it, but I dunno how successful they would be - I can definitely see a spin off show dealing with them going to college. Glee will have at least three seasons!!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

One thing I hope they don't do is when they've finished High School, introduce a new set of Glee kids. That'd just be weird, and could end up with them doing nearly the same episodes only slightly different.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

That's what I'm wondering, what happens at the end of the series is it just the same story lines but new kids? it'd ruin it for me I think!

Advertisement