Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 13 month Autodesk License for unemployed technicians,engineers...

Options
  • 21-02-2010 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi I'm new to the CAD forum - I am an unemployed civil engineer. I came across this while looking at different CAD courses on the web.

Autodesk Assistance
    For any unemployed CAD technicians,engineers,architects etc.
    If you want to brush up on your AutoCAD, Revit,Inventor... skills you can download a copy of the newest Autodesk products when you sign up via the link above.
    You will get a 13 month student/non-commercial use license.

Autodesk resellers/trainers are also offering reduced price courses and certification
    I hope this of use to people.

These are some of conditions:
    3. During what time period is the Autodesk Assistance Program being offered?
    Enrollment in the Autodesk Assistance Program, and software downloads will be available
    from July 1st, 2009 until March 31st, 2010. Classroom training is subject to training
    center scheduling and availability.
    4. What eligibility criteria will Autodesk Assistance Program participants need to
    meet?
    Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
    · Must be currently unemployed
    · Must have worked in the architecture, engineering, design or manufacturing community
    · Must complete online application required elements, including personal contact information
    · Must specify their date of departure from their former employer, employer name, and HR contact
    information
    · Must self-certify that they meet eligibility requirements

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Cheers Duffman. Never one to say no to a Pro version of 3D CAD. Haven't used Inventor for a while so will be great to get up to speed again on it.

Advertisement