Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Daddy

Options
  • 21-02-2010 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

Just heard Cesar Millan's dog Daddy has died at the ripe old age of 16.
    Whether you're a fan of Cesar's methods or not no one can deny what a great dog Daddy was and what a great ambassator of his breed he was.

RIP Daddy you will be missed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

Ahh thats a shame i used to love Daddy ,,he was the coolest dog I've ever seen,,,:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Aaww thats so sad he was a great dog.
    Article here

"He lived each day of those sixteen years happy and fulfilled as Cesar's right-hand-'man,' helping to shape the behavior of entire generations of dogs by showing them the way to balance," reads the post. "He stood as champion for calm-submissive pit bulls everywhere, and was instrumental in helping to repair their image as violent, savage, uncontrollable beasts. He successfully battled cancer and weathered chemotherapy, "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

AW... Poor Daddy. What a ledgend of a dog he was and he as well as Cesar helped so many dogs... We've got Junior to take over now who I hope as learned lots from Daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

OMG, how sad, he was such a dote, so docile.

Didnt realise he was 16 yrs at all ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Great ambassador for the breed, RIP Daddy x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭fairymad

Just heard the sad news that Cesar Milans dog Daddy died on Friday. I loved that dog so much. He was just brilliant. My heart goes out to Cesar as he had Daddy for 16 yrs. So hard to loose a pet at anytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cracker180

He and Junior the silver pit bull where the only pitbulls that I would ever have considered owning. We had a Dog similar to Daddy once - So balanced people said he a peace loving hippy.

RIP Daddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Yelonka

I'm not fond of Daddy's breed, but he was nice to watch. Good thing Cesar trained Junior to step into Daddy's foot (paws?).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Kev M

Yelonka wrote: »
    I'm not fond of Daddy's breed

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Kev M

cracker180 wrote: »
    He and Junior the silver pit bull where the only pitbulls that I would ever have considered owning.

So you've seen every other pitbull in the world?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Yelonka

Kev M wrote: »
    Why?

I just don't like the breed. Not saying that they can't be cute or so. I don't like Yorks either (for example).

Advertisement