Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Middle cab seat for ducato?

Options
  • 21-02-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

hi have a ducato based camper (2002) and am wondering if there is an option to put a third seat in the cab?
    I suppose the back of the seat would ideally have to fold forward to allow easy access from cab to camper.
    Cheers,
    Marty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Looking at pics of ordinary Ducato vans, getting a bench seat shouldn't really be a problem
    media?id=9245747&width=400&height=300
    The floor fixings for it are most likely also in your cab, hidden under the carpet somewhere ...the foldable backrest however seems to be a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Yeah i saw a few of those on the web...i remember a van we had years ago (fiat daily it might have been) and it had a "small" middle seat like what im looking for...you could easily jump over it!
    Cheers,
    Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I think some mitsubishi canters and those types of wagons that had the smaller middle seats that folded down. It'd be a job to get it modified to fit the van though

Advertisement