Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 News coverage of Minister Lenihan's diagnosis with pancreatic cancer

Options
  • 21-02-2010 12:19am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I got a reply to my complaint to Broadcasting Association of Ireland about two weeks ago.

Anyone else complain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

amdublin wrote: »
    I got a reply to my complaint to Broadcasting Association of Ireland about two weeks ago.

Anyone else complain?

And what did it say?

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭ifconfig

Did you notice that TV3 evening news (5.30pm) got the news category award at the IFTAs !!
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

amdublin wrote: »

Anyone else complain?

And why did you complain?
    Sory but i wouldnt know as im not in the country but am curious as to what a news station would do to warrant a complaint about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

And why did you complain?
    Sory but i wouldnt know as im not in the country but am curious as to what a news station would do to warrant a complaint about this.

On the 26th of Dec 2009 TV3 announced on TV3 News that The Minister for Finance is to under go treatment for Cancer. They even did a retrospective on a living person.
    Did you notice that TV3 evening news (5.30pm) got the news category award at the IFTAs !!

It is for their Chroma Key work they are genius with it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I'm too tired now but I'll post clips of it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

oh i heard about him being diagnosed. But it was the TV3 news that made it public? Man im really becoming detached from society and how gossip hungry people in general have become :(

Advertisement