Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the name of the game?

Options
  • 20-02-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm trying to remember the name of a game I used to love as a kid.
    It was a motorbike racing game with different ramps and obstacles. I definately know it wasn't Super hang-on and I think it might possibly have come bundled with the sega megadrive.

I also know that they used to have the arcade version of it in the Courtown Amusements up until about 4 years ago when they renovated it.

I was just wondering did anyone here have any idea as to what it might be? And figured if anyone would know it'd be you guys:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,448 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Super Hang on came with the Megadrive in a 6-in 1 cart. So that's probably what you're thinking of with the megadrive bundle.

Kawasaki Super Bike Challenge maybe? There are all the Road Rash games too but there were no arcade versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nerdnoc90

I've played road rash and super hang on on emulator and know it's neither of them... :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Enduro racer? although that was only on the master system AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nerdnoc90

That's it... Must have got my consoles mixed up... :D Thanks :)

Advertisement