Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Slightly Adventurous?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lifes An Ocean!

I have no idea why neither of my links worked.. but anyways!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lifes An Ocean!

So sunday ended up being a rest day, couldnt get out for a run and had other commitments, mostly i was just plain exhausted.

Monday i cycled up to the mountain again, ran as far as i could, until the really steep part and fast walked up, then i ran again, around to the back of the cairn and down a path which leads back down the mountain through a forest. stopped before the forest and ran back down the mountain, took a total of 40 minutes. cycled back down the glen hill, managed to not fall off this time! but i did take it easy enough! good cycle back home via strandhill.

wore runners on the bike and trail shoes up the mountain, im still not comfortable in them, seem to be adding strain to my gastronemus, i'll give them a few more tries and see how i get on. otherwise i may have to invest in a new pair. ive seen some adidas ones online, i might be better in these, as theyre what i wear running normally. ive also decided to aim to complete the carney lisadell 10k, as it means i really have to work on my running. which i need to do.

should hopefully be getting a kayak session in soon, been a while since i was in one, but hopefully it'll be like riding a bike!!

heading out tonight as its RAG week here, but i wont go mad, extra dancing'll be good exercise!!

Advertisement