Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone watch European tv shows?

Options
  • 20-02-2010 10:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Some of the Russian stuff is mad!, wondering if there are shows you've seen you could describe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 gerajella

Some of the Russian stuff is mad!, wondering if there are shows you've seen you could describe.

In the days before sky went over to digital, the old sky platform included German Dutch and other continental TV channels, but they stopped having them because the position of the new digital satellite is not in the right place to catch them. The only european TV i see now is French and that, on the TV5monde europe. A few year's ago I followed a medical series there called Dr. Sylvestre, which I liked, but they haven't shown it since and i only caught the last half dozen episodes. Maybe you're thinking of more adult european TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I used to watch a lot of German tv back in the day. Turkish tv is mad also. The ad breaks go on for an eternity and they love their dancing.

Advertisement