Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opinion needed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Kia make pretty decent cars now, but not back then - the old Rio is real bargain basement stuff. I don't think it would be much of an upgrade from the Clio to be fair.

Do you need a bigger car? What kind of driving do you do?

they dont give trouble and shouldn cost you too much in servicing, given what you have said though holding on to the clio should be considered

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's similar to the Hyundai Accent, they don't generally go wrong, but I think it would be a step back from the Clio in terms of comfort and safety. Clios aren't all that bad, one of the best Renaults, maybe spend some money on getting the Clio in top shape?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭mazroo

Na i dont do that much driving.. Im looking for a nicer car. Im grown out of the clio i reckon.. I do about 5000k a year.. really for work thats it.. Id love something sporty and a little more of a kick to it....but I dont think i can get it for the money i have to spend for the nxt 2 years ya know.. So kia isnt too bad.. mmmmm..

Advertisement