Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micronauts film

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Skerries wrote: »
    would you consider them a bit obscure to make into a film when we have other big licences that could be made?

Oh lord, I think the biggest issue with that article's report is that it's JJ Abrams. Not quite Michael-Bay-bad, but closer than I'd like.

That being said, I don't think obscurity is an issue with adaptations - I'd much rather studios were concerned with making good films (ie entertaining, well-written, with a reasonable semblance to their source material) rather than just exploiting something that they perceive to have a built-in guaranteed audience no matter how good or bad the film they produce.

Advertisement