Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

immortal technique....

Options
  • 19-02-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Who thinks what about immortal technique ?

hes a self made man ,hes no sell out ,hes much better than most muk marketed at you , revolution all the way

he could be the best going at the moment , check it out on youtube
    -creation and destruction
    -freedom of speech
    -obnoxious
    -peruvean cocaine
    -dance with the devil
    -mistakes

put it this way ,id say hes the only american hip hop artist to build an orphanage in afganistan ,let alone gone there ,

he makes all the professed hip hop hardmen look like the half drowned kittens they really are

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

He first came to my attention with the song Bin Laden, thought it was fantastic. i should listen to him more

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭def

Jigga wrote: »
    He first came to my attention with the song Bin Laden, thought it was fantastic. i should listen to him more

[.YOUTUBE]vow7sD1LcbY[/YOUTUBE]

yea its a good un
    this i thnk has to be his best:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

He's a little too into conspiracy theories.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Makaveli wrote: »
    have to agree, he's a bit heavy at times, but fair play to him for what he does outside of music.

Makaveli wrote: »

he is a bit out there sometimes , it shows hes gona say what ever he wants he sells his own cds ,he dosnt have someone tellin him he cant do a ryme about shooting bush and cops importing and selling coke

this id say is one of the most well made songs of recent hip hop , but it is a conspiracy theroy one thats more probable than most

love the intro....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

Agreed that hes a bit too into conspiracy theories.Some of his stuff is great though, Dance with the devil is one that comes to mind.I'd like to see him back in Ireland in the near future,his show at Andrews Lane was fairly good alright.Props to him for alot of the stuff he does outside hiphop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 _Cludo_

Chaps a flatout genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭15Pete

He has a song called "You Never Know" that is one of the most emotional songs S0crates has ever heard. It is flat out gold-dust, an absolute must-listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

S0crates wrote: »
    He has a song called "You Never Know" that is one of the most emotional songs S0crates has ever heard. It is flat out gold-dust, an absolute must-listen.
    Good shout S0crates, I wonder if it is a true story

Jigga wrote: »
    Good shout S0crates, I wonder if it is a true story

[YOUTUBE.]5pqiqrnZE44[/YOUTUBE]

He has said that the song is based on a true story

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

El_Drago wrote: »
    Agreed that hes a bit too into conspiracy theories.Some of his stuff is great though, Dance with the devil is one that comes to mind.I'd like to see him back in Ireland in the near future,his show at Andrews Lane was fairly good alright.Props to him for alot of the stuff he does outside hiphop too.

Did he mention the Irish struggle to a rapturous applause before a chorus of Olé, Olé, Olé?

Burn it off the internet and pump it outside,we keepin it live

thats hip hop

...you heard the man burn it off the net or your a pussy

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Did he mention the Irish struggle to a rapturous applause before a chorus of Olé, Olé, Olé?

He did mention the troubles in Northern Ireland and, from I can recall, he seemed to be well informed about them.After the show he was more than happy to sign autographs,take pictures and discuss things with the fans too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Very good rapper, my only problem is his fans who take his conspiracy bull as fact once he mentions it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Dancing with the Devil is so deep just listen to the lyrics!:eek:

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Very good rapper, my only problem is his fans who take his conspiracy bull as fact once he mentions it

One could say that you have to look at both sides of the story before you accept one theory over another

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mega_Me

i'm a fan of tech. he has some very good rhymes but sometime his material goes over my head or i don't like his rhyming style. he seems to not ride the beat so well

Advertisement