Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinn - like or loath?

Options
  • 19-02-2010 7:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

What are your feelings for the cheerleader?

Quinn - Like or Loath? 32 votes

0% 0 votes
    Loath
    87% 28 votes
    Don't care!
    12% 4 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I think at the start, superficial b*tch....while there is still that snoty element, we have seen in later episodes a softer side. I like her, but she did a horrible thing to Finn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I like Quinn! I find that the minor characters like her are far more interesting than Finn, Rachel etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I hate her voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I don't like her voice, shes keeping Rachel and Finn apart yet I still like her!!! Why I don't know but I just do :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Her descendment into gleekness was a bit too rushed IMO, making the bitchy, religious and celibate girl pregnant after just a few episodes of S1 suggests to me that the writers didn't have any foresight for future seasons, not to mention displaying a lack of knowledge in regards to proper drama. I mean we should have really, REALLY hated her before they used this storyline. So, for me, the character has been poorly handled and I don't really care either way.
    That being said, she had one of the best scenes of the show so far when her parents found out about her pregnancy. The girl has skills, the writers have just done her a disservice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

Spoiler tags seen as watching at TV 3 / E4 pace means this hasn't happened yet? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

D'oh, my apologies for that, you might want to edit your post so I don't ruin it for anyone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭TrixIrl

erm..quinn....

well she irritates me to hell (esp first 5 epis!) but im slightly warming to her now...
    I think she has an amazing and totally under used voice - her audition with the other 2 cheerios is amazing!
    And the scene just after finn finds out hes not the father where rachel goes to apologise and she asks to be left alone breaks my heart! As is the scene where she babysits Mrs Schus nephews....
    But overall, as (slightly) redeemed a character as she may be now, she's still the heartless biatch that lied to & cheated on poor Finn...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Like, oddly. But she's still really mean and bitchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I like her a lot. She doesn't have as strong voice as Rachel, but she is turning a corner from the bitch

I think that she is definitely changing her ways.
    Not sure what episode this is in, so spoiler for safety, I thought it was a good scene on the stairs when rachel reaches out to her, and tells her that very soon all she would have would be her friends in glee and to remember that, or in the scene where Quinn tells Rachel that she would have tortured her if it was the other way around, she is slowly coming around

I know she did a bad thing to finn, but to be fair I think that she is more confused than anyone. She knows her parents will freak if they find out about the baby, and she is in a pickle. She loves Finn, but you can't deny that she has feeling for Puck too. I think she sees Finn as the safer bet in terms of stability and that's why she has stuck with him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I like her. Being really honest, Glee isn't supposed to be the pinnacle of dramatic achievement, it's obsessive "chocolate" entertainment.

In later episodes she only gets better. I liked how she got upset when they sang "Keep Holding On" too, because they were singing it for her. (TV3 / E4 last week.)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

i dont like her tbh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I wouldn't go as far as to say I loathe her, but I don't particularly like her either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

DKZ wrote: »
    I hate her voice!

+1 Apart from that, she doesn't affect me much either way

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I kinda like her, I feel bad for her, but she's believable as a character imo, and eveyone has flaws. she comes across as a very good actress

Advertisement