Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSB Questions !!!

Options
  • 19-02-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all, I need some advices. I am in JSB from jan 10 getting 196 /week and I would like to know if I can get some benefit for paying rent. I didn't mention in the aplication form paying the money for rent, so i left blank this section, because i am sharing the house with 2 other people (owner) and the owner get the rent evrey week on his bank account

Also somebody know If I am entitel to get benefit if I am doing a part time course for 1 year and tax fee was 1000 euro. course started in october 2009.

Regarding with medical card does anybody know if i am entitle to get MC or GP card if I am in JSB.

Thank you very much in advance for your advice. It will be more helpful for me your advice.

Thanks-Delice

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Contact your local CWO to apply for Rent Supplement and Medical Card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 delice

cAr0l wrote: »
    Contact your local CWO to apply for Rent Supplement and Medical Card.

Thanks cAr0l for advice, next week I will contact my CWO.

Advertisement