Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find a comedians name

Options
  • 19-02-2010 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been doing my head in all day trying to remember the name of a particular comedian searching the internet and various websites looking for a picture of him but I cant find him.

He is an American comedian who lives in England prob late thirties with curly grey/black hair down to just above his shoulders and a tight small mustache. he has been on The Comedy Store(UK) a few times and other shows. He isn't hugely famous.

It has been doing my head in and help remembering his name would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

did you try comedy store website? they mite have details of past guest on it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

I was looking at the comdedy central site for it but I went to the UK site and trawled throught the acts till F, Dave Fulton.

Cheers for the idea!

Advertisement