Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has CNN gone down the crapper?

Options
  • 19-02-2010 2:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

I remember the days of the first Guld war, those night vision goggles, watching the flack go up in the air....the glory days of CNN, now when i look at it it seems all like TMZ :rolleyes:

Tiger Woods crapola...yeah CNN, carry his grovelling PR laced appology prime time, they seem to be driven more by ratings now then pure news.

Even the political shows are laced with liberal bias, Wolf Blizter....the most respected name in news, no more my friend.

Least it's not FOX news :mad: :rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Are you equating golf gossip to liberal bias or was there a subtle segue I missed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Liberal bias my ass, the underwear bomber nonsense coverage should be the end of the liberal media myth. it's also the station that gave Glenn Beck his first tv show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

I find nothing better for broadening my horizons than sitting down in front of CNN for a few hours, followed by reading the Daily Mail from cover to cover. Now that's living. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,775 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

yeah i preferred it when my news station got all its news direct from the pentagon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

CNN is middle of the road and a bit bland.

We know Fox favors conservatives and MSNBC favors Liberals so I watch them both and judge the opinions accordingly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement