Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what the F**K

Options
  • 19-02-2010 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Has happened here. I go away for a month and everything changes. My missus got new false teeth so the blowjobs are crap, and boards.ie poker has the same tournout as Madeline McCann's 5th birthday party.

Has everyone realised that they were just better off on 2+2? Or what.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

haha

www.irishpokerboards.com is where people moved to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

CHD wrote: »
    haha

www.irishpokerboards.com is where people moved to

not much good over there as well but a little bit better .

just hope they change there script it does my head in trying to read it and here people please write the words properly not this text sh i t thats creaping in here more and more .

my old friend kev irl would have put a stop to it long time ago .:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

corkie123 wrote: »

just hope they change there script it does my head in trying to read it and here people please write the words properly not this text sh i t thats creaping in here more and more .

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Dave147 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

u still allowed to post here proves my point they let anyone on here now :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Moro Man

Early nomination for Wind Up of the year:):):)
    u still allowed to post here proves my point they let anyone on here now :rolleyes:

Steady Know....

He'll be crying again:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sorry, but lets just draw a veil over this as its been hashed out a few times. No one is aware of the truth and I stand by my role in it. Others made their decisions. Water under the bridge.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement