Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Icy roads this morning

Options
  • 19-02-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭

Estates around South Dublin pretty icy this morning :eek:

First time been in icy conditions in the new 320.

Was brilliant, :D:D:D, I love RWD.

Now I'm sure in proper ice and snow its sh1t but in these condition it was so much fun powersliding round corners :D

I'm such a child

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Hooligan, ban this sort of thing, you're the reason our insurance costs so much, people like you cause accidents, you've no regard for other road users rabble rabble rabble.....

did I leave anything out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

:mad::mad: ohh think of the children :mad:

Its great fun isn't it :P

You were hardly power sliding around corners though, back end across the road and full opposite lock.........

A bit of tail movement isn't really a powerslide. I can't fathom why Bimmer drivers have a reputation for being c0cks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

And there you go, first of the rabble !

In fairness we all know he wasn't power sliding around in his car :)
    It's a bit retarded pretending we thick he was and folks replying oh cool, you are the man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,479 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

ok so it not quite powersliding but its just a bit of fun, easiest way to describe it. and anyway, back end was kicking out with some opposite lock to keep it in check.

Just as well I put on my flame suit this morning I suppose :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Kicking the tail out is for girls anyway ...sliding over all fours on a roundabout*, that's where it's at :D

*maneuvre performed inadvertently this morning ...looked wet, was icy ...no damage done, thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

peasant wrote: »
    Kicking the tail out is for girls anyway ...sliding over all fours on a roundabout*, that's where it's at :D

*maneuvre performed inadvertently this morning ...looked wet, was icy ...no damage done, thankfully

Pics!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Cosmo K wrote: »
    Pics!

Of what?
    My slightly beige underwear? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

peasant wrote: »

I did the two wheel version of that maneuver today on the bike.. leaned the bike over into the roundabout and both wheels slid, heart jumped up into my mouth for a split second... good times :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement