Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rothwell's out.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

Still, at least they have a replacement for Rothwell. I would have been very disappointed to not see Cro Cop (although I fear his good days are behind him, sadly). But it does really suck to have pull outs at this late stage.

Wonder whats wrong with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

well if cro cop loses this one me may pack his bags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

To be honest I though Cro Cop was finished after JDS. I can only presume he already had a contracted pay day. I certainly wouldnt see Dana giving him any more fights.

Shame, he is a legend from his pride days.

I'll always remember him putting Bob Sapp down, Mirko vs Goliath!

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

I think Gonzaga killed a part of him. That knock out was horrific

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

Mentally i think cro cop has lost it,some of his best KO's were from his kick to he head,now everyone expects that and takes precautions against it so its useless now.I dont see what else he has to offer except as a journey man for upcoming fighters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cletus

I am a big cro cop fan, always have been, and i wish he would retire and go hunting and fishing in the mountains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I think Gonzaga killed a part of him. That knock out was horrific

It definitely shot his Confidence and Killer Instinct. He's been timid and gunshy ever since. He's like he's sparring for the first time and not a guy who is a K-1, PRIDE Legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

at least crocop fans should see him returning to winning ways now.

I thought rothwell was a great price at 13/10 to beat mirko

Advertisement