Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The cast of cheers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

they have a track reviewed in the ticket today

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Heard of them from nialler 9's blog. Listened to the album a couple of times and it's pretty good but hasn't amazed me. They seem to be a lot like Foals, but not as good. Maybe I'll get into it a bit more with some more listens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

X-Calibre wrote: »
    Heard of them from nialler 9's blog. Listened to the album a couple of times and it's pretty good but hasn't amazed me. They seem to be a lot like Foals, but not as good. Maybe I'll get into it a bit more with some more listens.

i know exactly what you mean. Gotta listen to their old stuff and you will see where the sound is coming from, which was very adebisi shank... but i defo think theres a foals influence there too.

Im on the fence with their choise of sounds, but the strength of other sounds in the song out weighs them imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i like, definite whiff of foals off them, and that's not a bad thing.

Advertisement