Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most changed Lostie

Options
  • 19-02-2010 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Which of the Losties do you think changed the most over the course of the series?

Personally I think Jin has, not just in personality but to me he looks completely different than he did during the first season (not because his hair is longer)

Sawyer imo comes in at a close second but its not over yet. Who knows, maybe jack will become a priest in the finale, if so I'll change my mind to him :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Walt. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,340 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I think Sayid has changed a good bit. Particularly since getting off the island. He went from a guy who left the camp because he tortured someone in Season 1, to shooting a 13 year old kid. Fair enough, the kid was Ben, but still...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Jin has indeed changed a lot, considering the complete jerk he was the pilot. I think Sawyer had had the greatest transformation though. I predict his story will probably end with him sacrificing himself to save everyone else.

I also think Jack had a very good character arc. His relationship and attitude to Locke is polar opposite to what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

I think a lot of characters have had really great journeys. Jack, Locke and Sawyer are the obvious ones. Kate not so much.

Charlie had a great arc over the seasons he was there too.

Sun has gone from the shy little lady to a woman who contemplated murdering Ben and who was able to take over her fathers company.

Ben is a shell of the man he used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 VolvicMinerial

I'm nearly finished watching season 1 again and physically Jin is barely recognisable from the shirt and tie man he used to be plus he now can speak English.

Sawyer was always an annoying prick in the first season, only out for himself but I think he's changed a lot in the later series, more of a team player.

Jack now is more of a water down version of what he used to be and a lot more annoying.

Hurley, Kate, Sun, Sayid all pretty consistent.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Locke: Before, Alive. After, Dead(ish) :pac:

Seriously though, it would have to be Jack. He went from the whole Man of Science to Man of Faith ,and is now somewhere inbetween not knowing what to believe. Jack in Season 5 was much more like Locke compared to Jack in Season 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Yea, Jack has changed his beliefs but I dunno if he's changed the most because barring his belief in Science changing to faith and "the island", he is the same person. He just isnt so closed off to things that cannot be fathomed at first.

Most changed.....its hard cause whats happened has changed them all.

I do agree that Sawyer has changed from his selfish ways to almost self sacifice and he's put that into action so I'm inclined to agree with that.

Ben's preception has been shattered, once a powerful leader thats now a pawn in a game where he's completely out of his depth to understand and he's still no bother in lying to save himself. I bet he'll be a character that drag down a good person to save himself before the seasons end.

I do think Locke changed alot before his death. e.g. without hesitation killing Naomi.

Hard to say who changed the most tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Jin. He seems to have calmed down a lot from the 1st series, as has Sawyer

Advertisement