Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded Steyr SSG w/Custom Paintjob and Extras for trade or sale

Options
  • 18-02-2010 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Have a Steyr SSG 69 P2 in perfect condition, with upgraded hop up, custom Paint job, scope with up to x6 zoom, 3 magazines, stock extensions and 2 slings.

Looking to trade for an AEG, launcher, tank, just make me an offer, once its not an AK.

Will also be willing to sell for around the 150 mark.

And I will post if the seller will pay the cost

photo020710006.jpg

photo020710004.jpg

And will accept paypal +1.50 charge
    photo020710001.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Would you be willing to accept cash for it, if so how much would want.
    Also what are "stock extensions":confused:
    And what FPS is it?
    And how many bb's do the mags hold?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

dont mean to thread spoil but skoolboi if JDR isnt lookin for cash im selling one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

TBH, for what it is couldn't really go lower then E160. It really is a great gun, its just I'm not a very good shot.

The stock extensions are literally just a piece that you can put on the butt of the gun to make it a bit longer, so if you have long arms, it will still fit nicely in your shoulder. And the 3 pieces I have are also painted, so they won't stick out like a sore thumb

Its been a while since it was chronoed, but last I remember it was around the 310 mark. Gets a great accuracy too. Even with my bad shot, I can hit a person from 50 meters away, without messong with the hop up

And the Mags hold 25 each, so that's 75 kills in your pocket if you are really lucky

dont mean to thread spoil but skoolboi if JDR isnt lookin for cash im selling one

Don't worry, I am, and I appreciate the concern you have for my potential buyers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

cheers i said jus incase you didn want to sell but left the option if you did:D

• Advertisement

Info up, skoolboi

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

iv one of those airsoft R/C tanks if thats what your interested in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

Interested in a mk23 socom?

zero86r wrote: »
    Interested in a mk23 socom?

Sorry, looking for an AEG, or Sub AEG. Not looking for a pistol.

No chance you have anything else?

thermo wrote: »

i was thinking more along the lines of a real one. Maybe a bit ambitious, but you never know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

J.D.R wrote: »
    i was thinking more along the lines of a real one. Maybe a bit ambitious, but you never know...

lmao,,,,,, a REAL tank as a trade on a ssg,,,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭zero86r

J.D.R wrote: »
    Sorry, looking for an AEG, or Sub AEG. Not looking for a pistol.

No chance you have anything else?
    No worries buddy, not trading anything else at the minute, good luck with sale/trade! :)

lmao,,,,,, a REAL tank as a trade on a ssg,,,,,,,

Yeah, I'd take that deal if I had a tank and wanted a very reliable, very good quality, and accurated airsoft sniper (hint hint to anyone who has a tank. Worth it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭jesse shortall1

nice paint job man:D

nice paint job man:D

Thanks, but you intereted in taking it off my hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Hi JDR,

What hop-up did you install? Did you upgrade the barrel? I thought I read somewhere that this is difficult to do. What model is the scope?

Why are you selling?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

how about some pics and a price on that tank

Bemused wrote: »
    Hi JDR,

What hop-up did you install? Did you upgrade the barrel? I thought I read somewhere that this is difficult to do. What model is the scope?

Why are you selling?

Thanks.

TBH I don't know what hop up is in, as it was done before I got it, and the barrel is still the same. I do know that it is not that difficult to do, as I have done it myself on my other sniper.

The scope, again I am not sure about, as it was there when I got it, but I can tell you it has from x2 to x6 zoom on it, and is much better then the Swiss arms scope I got for my other sniper.

A question I can ansewer is why I am selling it, is that
    A) I don't really have the patience to be a sniper and
    B) Because I Have another sniper that I got as a project, so I looking to either get another AEG or money to fix up, and upgrade my other stuff.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Doobie01

Alright JDR. Would you accept 160 and post to me in Co. Waterford. Pay by Paypal. Thanks

@doobie, I will post it for that price, but could you make it 165 so I can register the postage?

Or, would there be no chance of meeting up in either kildare, dublin, Kilkenny? If that was possible, I'd give you the SSG for 145, as an incentive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Doobie01

ok will do for 165, but let me think about meeting for 145. Might have somebody heading your way on wednesday. Will take it either way. if thats ok i'll pm you tommorow as I have to go out now.:):)

Doobie01 wrote: »
    ok will do for 165, but let me think about meeting for 145. Might have somebody heading your way on wednesday. Will take it either way. if thats ok i'll pm you tommorow as I have to go out now.:):)

Sorted. To PM's

Advertisement