Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hourly rate hotel in dublin

Options
  • 18-02-2010 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all,

For personal purpose, me and my girlfriend are looking for an hourly rate hotel. (cant really afford 60€ for the whole nite).

There is nothing bad behind that, we just havnt see since a long time and we dont want to annoy roommates....

If you wanna make jokes or say bad things, please dont answer.

Thanks!
    Nico.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

D4 Hotels do rooms from €39, maybe even cheaper if you haggled a bit.
    And you get the whole night!
    You can surely scrape together €20 each, no? Check the back of the couch to get you started.
    Alternatively, maybe try a hostel that do double rooms?

I don't think hourly rate hotels exist in Dublin. It'd be good if they did though, with a stubbly, greasy guy in a vest at "reception" sitting smoking, watching a TV set up on a cardboard box, like in the movies. Maybe there's some low-rent motels on the outskirts I don't know about...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

D4 Hotels do rooms from €39, maybe even cheaper if you haggled a bit.
    And you get the whole night!
    You can surely scrape together €20 each, no? Check the back of the couch to get you started.
    Alternatively, maybe try a hostel that do double rooms?

I don't think hourly rate hotels exist in Dublin. It'd be good if they did though, with a stubbly, greasy guy in a vest at "reception" sitting smoking, watching a TV set up on a cardboard box, like in the movies. Maybe there's some low-rent motels on the outskirts I don't know about...

there is.......travelodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

Yeah travelodge is about the cheapest, offers available now for €35 a night in Rathmines. The rest are mostly on the outskirts of the city. Hostels for a double room aren't as cheap. Far as I know there isn't any "love hotels" by the hour around but I'm open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Couldnt resist

poster1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

D4 Hotels are doing a deal for all of Feb where you can get a double room for €20 each night Sun-Tues!! Try their site, and you might even get 3 nights of giggity for only €60!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Stevecw wrote: »
    Try their site, and you might even get 3 nights of giggity for only €60!! :)

He'll have to provide the goo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I'll rent you my spare room for 15 euro an hour!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

shelterhalf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Degsy wrote: »
    I'll rent you my spare room for 15 euro an hour!!

monalisa.jpg

You could alway ask your house mates nicely would they mind heading off to the cinema for a couple of hours and give them some money to buy sweets and things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Probably getting a prozzie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

Is the implication here that the sex will be

very very loud

Or are we sharing a room, not just a house?

Advertisement