Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louise Hay Approach Ireland

Options
  • 18-02-2010 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey there, I'm currently doing a bit of self development and I'm reading Louise Hay's 'You can heal your life'. I was just wondering if anyone has attend or heard of this workshop here http://www.healing.ie/_therapies/viewTherapy.asp?id=204 It's situated in Glasnevin and seems to work with the metaphysical teachings of Louise Hay.

I'm hoping to attend it to deal with ongoing palpitations which are affecting my anxiety levels (and my anxiety levels are affecting them!). I have had every scan under the sun for my heart, including MRI and well... everything really! It's in quite fabulous health (which I'm glad of) but I'm finding it a struggle to cope with the palpitations even though they are far from life threatening and I am in good health.

Has anyone got any feedback on the Glasnevin workshops for me? Or, could anyone suggest a Support Group in Dublin which may help me on my way to better health?

Thank you :)

Comments

Advertisement