Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand computer parts.

Options
  • 18-02-2010 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hi, is there anywhere around the city I could get a second hand computer monitor. or any ideas of the costs of a new one or the best type to get. Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

try adverts.ie

I might have an old 15" lcd if that's of any use

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ki

Go to your local recyle centre as people are throwing out good CRT's and replacing them with LCD every day.

It might take a couple of trips but 4 out of 5 are working

• Registered Users Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I have a 17" Samsung LCD in excellent working order if your'e interested.
    Asking €60.

John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Hi cards,

I have an auld dusty CRT dell lying around here if you want to take it away? been meaning to recycle it for ages and its only taking up space

• Registered Users Posts: 51,140 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Dell are auctioning off their old computer equipment from their former manufacturing plant here in Limerick. There is another auction being held next week, you might find something you like:

http://www.eauctions.ie/pages/currentsales/dell.php

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

thanks a lot for the replies and the offers. I mentioned it to my sister on the phone yesterday as this monitor has been making a hissing sound for a few days! And she had an old one in her attic that she's dropping over today. Many thanks to all.

Advertisement