Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Alarm Sensors

Options
  • 18-02-2010 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have recently had my alarm panel and keypad changed from Aritech to HKC. A close friend who works in the business carried out the work for me. He also replaced a couple of the window sensors as some of them were faulty.

After my friend carried out the work I had a major problem getting him to accept payment for both the work and the equipment he had purchased. I eventually managed to get him to accept the cost of the equipment after I went to his wife and asked her to check the wholesalers invoice and then gave the money via his kids. I then fed him with pints.

My problem now is that a number of the other sensors (15 year old Aritech) are now causing problems with false alarms. I dont want to find myself in the embarrassing position of asking him to get me the new sensors and have all the row over money again.

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me where I can go to buy approx a dozen sensors. I fit the two new ones recently during the upgrade so instillation is not a problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you are in Dublin try Reliable Security They are in Cian Park Druncondra
    Ph 018372445

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Novice99

koolkid wrote: »
    If you are in Dublin try Reliable Security They are in Cian Park Druncondra
    Ph 018372445

Thanks for the response. I will give them a try.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Any problems PM me & I'll pick them up for you.

Advertisement