Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mad men

Options
  • 18-02-2010 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

want to start watching this from the beginning if possible. i see it's on various channels. which series is on where? if a subsequent series has just started i'm happy to just take it up there either. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

The RTE Player has all episodes as far as I know.

http://www.rte.ie/player/#s=search&q=Mad%20Men

Edit: Actually is has season one and season two in full. It also has season three but only for three weeks after airing so the first three episodes of season three are no longer available on the player.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭silver_surfer

paddles wrote: »
    want to start watching this from the beginning if possible. i see it's on various channels. which series is on where? if a subsequent series has just started i'm happy to just take it up there either. thanks

I have to say I'd highly recommend starting at the begining if you can, I think this show is pure gold. I remember when I first saw it I was seeing an episode here and there on rte and I was actually watching series one and two at the same time without realising it as they were repeating one late at night. That had me confused for a while but once I went back and started at the begining it really clicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

FYI, all you other Mad Men afficionado's out there. I've set up a social group on boards for discussion of all things Mad Men. Hit the link in my sig and PM me for access.

Advertisement