Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heather Mills Alert!!

Options
  • 17-02-2010 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Just starting on More4 now, 10pm (+1 in an hour ;) - I'm a genius)

Pamela Connolly (Billy's missus) is interviewing her for Shrink Wrap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Thank you for your alert. I will not turn on More 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Thank you for your alert. I will not turn on More 4

She's car crash TV for me.

Can't believe someone can be such a bit*h and not know it.

She thinks she's Lady fcuking Di.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

OutlawPete wrote: »
    She's car crash TV for me.

Can't believe someone can be such a bit*h and not know it.

She thinks she's Lady fcuking Di.

She is a dispicable human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Is anyone watching this? It's pure farce. She's really feeding Heather's delusions. I know she's a therapist and all but she's challenged her on nothing.

Heather still seems mad as a box of very cross frogs, all the same. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Refuse to watch, but I'd love if someone could do a count on the amount of times she uses the word charity in her spiel...

• Advertisement

Millicent wrote: »
    Is anyone watching this? It's pure farce. She's really feeding Heather's delusions. I know she's a therapist and all but she's challenged her on nothing.

Each 'counselor' has their own beliefs that they transfer onto someone.

She's the perfect 'counselor' for Heather as she indulges in the 'victim' mentality in each episode.

Gene Simmons was on it one time saying that one of his best memories was when he was 13 he lost his virginity to this older hot chick who got on top of him and shagged him one night.

She started into the whole 'But she abused you Gene' crap and he wasn't having any of it and laughed at her and stuff but she continued to explain all his problems with his wives in later life on this one event :rolleyes:

Each 'counselor' has their own beliefs that they transfer onto someone.

She's the perfect 'counselor' for Heather as she indulges in the 'victim' mentality in each episode.

Gene Simmons was on it one time saying that one of his best memories was when he was 13 he lost his virginity to this older hot chick who got on top of him and shagged him one night.

She started into the whole 'But she abused you Gene' crap and he wasn't having any of it and laughed at her and stuff but she continued to explain all his problems with his wives in later life on this one event :rolleyes:

You mean, there's more than one episode of this shite?! I'm all for counselling those who need it but not indulging narcissists like Heather Mills. :rolleyes:

You mean, there's more than one episode of this shite?! I'm all for counselling those who need it but not indulging narcissists like Heather Mills. :rolleyes:

Yeah, some of them are good.

She's done Stephen Fry, Gene Simmons, Joan Rivers, Tony Curtis, Salman Rushdie, Sharon Osbourne, Chris Langham, Princess Fergie Duchess Of Pork, Kathleen Turner and the hubby:

Yeah, some of them are good.

She's done Stephen Fry, Gene Simmons, Joan Rivers, Tony Curtis, Salman Rushdie, Sharon Osbourne, Chris Langham, Princess Fergie Duchess Of Pork, Kathleen Turner and the hubby

The hubby? That's real feckin' impartial! And she really dresses him up in the intro! Crap tv!

The hubby? That's real feckin' impartial! And she really dresses him up in the intro! Crap tv!

I thought the episode with Billy was amazing.

Never knew his Dad abused him when he was a kid.

Thought Billy came across as really sound in it, different side to him than we usually see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I thought the episode with Billy was amazing.

Never knew his Dad abused him when he was a kid.

Thought Billy came across as really sound in it, different side to him than we usually see.

You should read his book, it's all in there and very interesting. Great read.

Not a big fan of his wife....the only reason she gets all these high profile people is because of who she's married to. Didn't watch lastnight's show because I've seen far too much of Heather Mills lately and it's the same old crap each time.

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Not a big fan of his wife.....

Yeah, she's a strange one. Maybe behind closed doors she's a cookey as she was when young, not sure if that's good or bad thing though .. :D

She was stunning too, think she's 21 here.

Advertisement