Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

no claims question

Options
  • 17-02-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Right have a few question.

# 1. I had a 1 years no claims bonus but i lost it due to a claim against me so now I understand that my no claims is of present gone?

# 2. Seeing as I have 5 months until I renew my policy do I get a no claims bonus again once I renew my policy or once I renew will i have 0 no claims bonus?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

You only earn a bonus if you have a completed a year of insurance with no claims, from renewal date to renewal date.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kenzolo

ah so my best bet would be to cancel my policy and move company and save myself the few months on the policy instead of waiting 5 months just to renew when i can just start a new policy and start collecting my no claims bonus tomorrow.

Advertisement