Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Service

Options
  • 17-02-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to get the car serviced however I cant afford to be of the road. Anyone know or recommend somewhere I can get this done and get a loan of a car from them while they work on mine
    Cheers

Comments

Whereabouts are you :) May be a help to let folks know.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sidcon

RoverJames wrote: »
    Whereabouts are you :) May be a help to let folks know.
    Haha sorry Yeah Im based in Dublin 11 but willing to leave it in anywhere within reason

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭kazul

If booked in advance a service should take 2 hours max. no need for replacement motor. My uncle used to make a mint on mobile servicing at workplaces, dunno why nobody does it these days.

Advertisement