Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

clutch fluid and nissan micra 1995

Options
  • 17-02-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there is clutch fluid in a nissan micra 1995 and if so where is the container located...;Thanks:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Release bearings are dodge enough on these, clutches in general aren't great - what are your symptoms?

I may be wrong, but doesn't the Micra use the brake fluid reservoir for the clutch too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

I thought that the had cable clutches, so no hydraulics or clutch fluid to check. I'll check the Mirca at home tonight anyway.

As an aside, that Micra has a tiny clutch and doesn't take too well to abuse (as I found out to my cost)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

it certainly has adjustment for the clutch alright

Advertisement