Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat flaps - in glass

Options
  • 17-02-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

hi

ive noticed that a few of the houses have cat flaps embedded in the glass of either the front door, or patio doors.

Can someone tell me who they used for this, what their experience was, and how expensive it was?

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 essentialjc

Hi
    I have just removed my glass with the cat flap in, our cat ran away a good while ago so I decided to remove it.
    You are welcome to it for a small offer? its in perfectly fine order - the flap is clear in colour

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JandS

Hi,

thanks a million for the offer! which glass was it for? a patio door?

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

We got a cat flap put in during the week in our back door. It cost 200€. We rang around and it was the cheapest price! If you need the details let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 essentialjc

We live in a 3 bed duplex - its the double glass paned front door....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nicjane

where did you get your cat flap from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

We bought our cat flap in PetBliss in Newtownmountkennedy and got a glazier to put it in. Our cats are refusing to use it though, but the neighbourhood cats love it :-)

Advertisement