Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise Question

Options
  • 17-02-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Ive just found out I am pregnant, :) I lift weights for toning as part of my normal exercise routine, however, I have been getting mixed reaction to wither or not I should continue. Should I continue or stop them altogher? :confused:

I am a student in University College Dublin, conducting research on advice given to pregnant women on exercising during pregnancy. Your participation in this research is voluntary, and you are free to refuse to take part at any time. If you do not wish to take part in this research please do not reply to this post. If you have any questions regarding the research please contact me by e-mail on exerciseduringpregnancy@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

What? Are you a student or are you asking? If you're asking the answer is: Ask your doctor. If you're a student: Ask before you go posting stuff like that again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

I am so confused by that post. I exercised up until last week and ran 3 half marathons during my pregnancy, far from being an excuse for getting lazy I took it as a motivator! Not easy though might I add.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I exercised up until last week and ran 3 half marathons during my pregnancy

Good work!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

Fingers crossed it all makes a difference in a few weeks for my 'natural' birth as everyone keeps calling it! Here's hoping!

Advertisement