Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JSB About to run out.

• 17-02-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Hey All

My JSB is going to run out in about 4 weeks. Im just wondering could I apply for JSA now while im still getting Benefit or do I have to wait ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Husky1

Call into your local SW office will do no harm, don't leave it like I didn't only to find out JSB ran out due to no more payment. Its a joke to be honest I got caught out as I know nothing about SW, my own fault I guess, never imagined being out of work this long. Studing the in's and out's of SW should be a requirement for every Irish Citizen. Entire system needs a complete overhaul its not able to cope with current situation its not really doing the job its desigend for, many people are left to struggle after paying years of contributions. All you can do is have a talk with SW then wait.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You can apply for it and you should do it sooner rather than later.

Advertisement