Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sighted over Cork city last night.

Options
  • 17-02-2010 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone see anything strange in the sky over the north side of Cork city last night. Around 22:20 - 22:35.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Yeah it was weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gev

just wondering if anyone saw anything specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

i saw nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It was Tom Coughlan.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It was Lucy. And she had diamonds.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Advertisement

I think they were Chinese Lanterns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Weird question but was it two very small yellow lights not too far from each other but travelling really fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Chinese lanterns ... their new year

yea it was two lights next to each other but they didn't seem to be moving, and other ones were joining them from an easterly direction.

Could have been Chinese lanterns for the new year but it looked really weird and they were hovering in place for about 15 minutes.

Advertisement