Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insurance Question

Options
  • 17-02-2010 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭

lads quick question, on our proposal form it asks "Have you or your spouse been in involved in ANY motor accidents or claims in the last 5 years" ?

I originally thought this question just applied to claims on your own policy. Some bloke crashed into my wife a couple of years back and the claim for the damage was processed against his policy as he was at fault. Do I need to let my new insurance company know about this? Seems strange if we do.

Edit: Rang insurance company, I just had to note it on proposal from
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Yes you have to tell them. If it was someone else's fault it'll affect nothing.

Advertisement