Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wondering if any doorstep lenders around?

Options
  • 17-02-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any other doorstep loan companies around other than provident. I am outta work so it's the only way. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Ha ha I've just been staring at your post thinking "Why would anyone want to borrow a door step!!??". :D

Sorry this is not a very constructive post... I have no idea... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Andysavanah

Nice one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sammalone

sounds like something u should not resort to no matter how stuck u are. Have u tried the credit union? Failing that go SvdeP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭lottodrink

Hi, I was just wondering if there are any other doorstep loan companies around other than provident. I am outta work so it's the only way. Thanks.

Any luck getting that loan? I'm in the same boat as yourself pal :( tried everywhere but its not happening for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why do you need the loan .... christmas is not meant to be about presents ....its about the birth of Christ !!! ...the meaning of christmas is dead.

explain to family/friends you cant afford anything - recession etc etc blah blah - no point in getting into debt when you know you may not be able to pay it back ...and at the high interest rates you could end out paying 2-3times the borrowed amount.

if you have any decenty - do not use a money lender as you will more than likely get yourself into more trouble (debt wise at least)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭lottodrink

I'm not looking for a loan for xmas, I need money and its not like the social are going to help me out

Advertisement