Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for help/advice with Wamsler 900

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks
    I've got a Wamsler 900 central heating cooker, but I'm not sure how to use it properly. (didn't receive an instruction booklet with it)

For starters, where is the "Central control system with oven, hob and flue switching damper"? Is it the round thing on the top you twist marked I, II and III? (I assumed this was for opening and closing the chimney).

Also what is the little sliding thing on the front door into the firebox? It has 3 diffrerent sized holes on it. Is this just another way to let more air in and boost your fire?

Why is there a pressure guage on the front? Mine constantly reads 0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭volvo 240

Hi I would request a user instruction book from them. Send them an email or contact them by phone. http://www.wamslercookers.co.uk/html/ch_900.html I am sure they would explain what the various questions you have and send you a user instruction book. Regards James.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Thanks...I'll try that. I got a user manual with it but it's all in German:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭volvo 240

Endaaaagh wrote: »
    Thanks...I'll try that. I got a user manual with it but it's all in German:mad:

Now thats really usefull:rolleyes: unless you speak German of course. Maybe they do multiple language ones. I would as they sell them in different countries:) I hope so!!!!!

Advertisement